Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

Dentist Visit and Loving All People

I look at this and wonder where did the time go?!? Seems I posted yesterday but it says it's been longer. I'll try to do better and post more often.
We have been a little busy. We've had several close family members needing more help and attention so Little Man and I have been helping some there. We've also had a tummy bug and have been bundled up at home. The weather hasn't helped much with our being able to get out and about.
I took Little Man to the dentist last week and he charmed everyone. He now thinks the dentists office is where we buy new toothbrushes (they gave him a new toothbrush and tube of toothpaste as a gift) and wear red sunglasses ( they put red sunglasses on him to entice him to stay in the chair so they could clean his teeth- it didn't work but they still think he's cute lol). We went out to supper afterwards with some friends.  Little Man played a game of peek -a -boo with the people in the booth behind us, afterward he looked up at me, all smiles, and said, "I love all people" - then he crawled under the table and I had to tell him to get back up in the seat :)
I do have pictures of what we've been doing these last several weeks I will try to get them posted soon. We hope everyone is staying warm and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment