Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I'm late with this but it couldn't be helped. My little man was exploring the iPad and discombobulated some of the settings. It took me until today with a little (ok, a LOT!) of tech support to figure out the problem and set it right.
We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of friends and family joining us around our table. I didn't get pics except of the uncooked bird and I'm thinkin' you really don't want to see those. It was busy but so very much needed and enjoyed by our little family. At one point little man flew past me wearing a cape and waving a paper towel tube pretending to be a super hero. THAT I really wanted a picture of :)
We hope you Thanksgiving was filled with family, friends, laughter and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment