Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

I'm getting used to it :)

It's officially the week before Christmas! Today I started the cleaning and decluttering although it's a little early and I'll have to start over again Wednesday. I bought a new tree this year because I lost our old tree -after I bought the new one, I found the old one... This ever happen to you? It happens to me all the time. I'm getting used to it. Not only was the tree lost, but so were the new lights I bought last year so, I bought more of those too and then found them down in the old tree box when it surfaced. Now I have 5 boxes of lights so we are twinkling pretty good here :)
I have a Christmas music cd I play every year almost constantly from the day after Thanksgiving until New Years- big problem- I cannot figure out how to play the cd in the CD player. I know I used it last year but this year it's very unclear. There's no cd button to switch it to. I've tried every combination of buttons thinking its a "code" but it's not happening. No music. I've thought of replacing it with one I can operate but then I remember the tree and think if I purchase a new one then I'd remember how to use the old one, and then I'd have one too many. This ever happen to you? I'm getting used to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment