Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

Joy

This time of year is always my favorite. We start with Thanksgiving and then move into the New Year. I like the feeling of closeness and good cheer. Hearts willing to help. To me, it's a joy within my heart to have others gathered in my home to visit and of course, eat. :)
I remember the year we tried to go to a restaurant for Christmas dinner. My oldest son told me to never do that again because it's just not the same. He's right, it isn't.
This morning the word "joy" is on my heart. What does "joy" mean? What does it feel like? Now, I know the answers to these questions but just a peek at what surfaces to the top for a bit. Ever been in a place and all of a sudden you see or hear something that just brings that joy bubbling up? Awesome right?
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment