Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

Ugh

Last Friday I decided to treat dear hubby to lunch at his favorite eatery. I walked up to the counter to place the order and by the time I was done, I had been sneezed on 4 times. I was holding onto the advice (barely-it was a thin and brittle thread, but hold onto it with all my soul, I did) of my friend James to watch my tongue so it doesn't start a wild fire and I made it through. The next day I woke up sick. I've been sick since. I'm talking fever, chills, exhaustion, congestion, coughing, and two days of laryngitis that stole my voice (not even a squeak one of the two!). Blessedly, dear hubby and little man have escaped the germs. That could be due to the amount of anti bacterial wipes I've been wiping everything down with as I move about the house- I've used several tubs of them. 
Amidst this, little man and I have homeschooled, painted, and kept busy with a lot of crafts and Christmas present- making. Today we will finish up the salt dough ornaments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment